Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the Contact Us page.
Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Great Lakes Areas of Concern Beneficial Use Impairments Status Report
This status report provides background information on the Area of Concern program as well as an update on Remedial Action Plan activities and Beneficial Use Impairments in the Great Lakes Areas of Concern.
- Status of Beneficial Use Impairments Overview
- Bay of Quinte Area of Concern
- Detroit River Area of Concern
- Hamilton Harbour Area of Concern
- Jackfish Bay Area in Recovery
- Niagara River Area of Concern
- Nipigon Bay Area of Concern
- Peninsula Harbour Area of Concern
- Port Hope Harbour Area of Concern
- Spanish Harbour Area in Recovery
- St. Clair River Area of Concern
- St. Lawrence River Area of Concern
- St. Marys River Area of Concern
- Thunder Bay Area of Concern
- Toronto and Region Area of Concern
- Wheatley Harbour Area of Concern
Environment Canada produces a wide variety of publications in various print and electronic formats. Some formats may not be accessible to screen readers. Alternate accessible formats are available upon request. Please contact email@example.com
- Author: Environment Canada and the Ontario Ministry of Environment
- Language of Document: Separate English/French
- Document Type: Report
- Cat. No.: En164-22/2011E
- ISBN: 978-1-100-18023-6
- Size: 23x30.5 cm
- Pages: 120
- Year: 2011
- Date Modified: