Vancouver Urban BioKit
Developed by the Biosphere, environment museum, the BioKits are nature observation guides designed primarily for children over six and their parents.
Through a series of interactive outdoor activities, Vancouver Urban BioKit invites you to explore biodiversity and admire the natural riches found in this West Coast metropolis!
Using the BioKits couldn't be easier!
- Choose your destination.
- Download the format of your choice (letter or logbook).
- Print the BioKit.
- Gather up your equipment.
- Go outside!
How to print the letter format on two sides:
If you have access to a printer with the automatic two-sided option, you can simply print the entire document, following your printer's instructions. Then staple the document.
If not, follow these steps:
- Print the odd-numbered pages of the PDF document.
- Print the even-numbered pages on the other side of the odd-numbered pages, according to your printer's instructions.
- Staple the document.
How to print the logbook format:
You must have access to a printer with the automatic two-sided option!
- Under File choose Print.
- In the section Page Handling, select the Booklet Printing option in the Page Scaling scroll-down menu.
- Print the entire document.
- Fold the document in half, making sure to put the cover page on top.
- Staple the document near the centre fold.
Environment Canada produces a wide variety of publications in various print and electronic formats. Some formats may not be accessible to screen readers. Alternate accessible formats are available upon request. Please contact email@example.com
- Author: Environment Canada / City of Vancouver
- Language of Document: Separate English/French
- Document Type: Educational Material
- Cat. No.: En154-65/2011E
- ISBN: 978-1-100-19230-7
- Size: 21.6 x 28 cm
- Pages: 36
- Year: 2012
- Date modified: