Trans Canada Trail BioKit BIOS-04-E
Developed by the Biosphere, Environment Museum, the BioKits are nature observation guides designed primarily for children over six and their parents.
Through a series of interactive outdoor activities, the Trans Canada Trail BioKit invites you to explore biodiversity and admire the natural riches found in the longest network of trails in the world!
Using the BioKits couldn’t be easier!
- Choose your trail.
- Download the format of your choice (letter or logbook).
- Print the BioKit.
- Gather up your equipment.
- Go outside!
How to print the letter format on two sides:
If you have access to a printer with an automatic two-sided option, you can simply print the entire document, following your printer’s instructions. Then staple the document.
If not, follow these steps:
- Print the odd-numbered pages of the PDF document.
- Print the even-numbered pages on the other side of the odd-numbered pages, according to your printer’s instructions.
- Staple the document.
How to print the logbook format:
You must have access to a printer with an automatic two-sided option!
- Under File choose Print.
- In the section Page Handling, select the Booklet Printing option in the Page Scaling scroll-down menu.
- Print the entire document.
- Fold the document in half, making sure to put the cover page on top.
- Staple the document near the centre fold.
Environment Canada produces a wide variety of publications in various print and electronic formats. Some formats may not be accessible to screen readers. Alternate accessible formats are available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author: Environment Canada/Trans Canada Trail
- Language of Document: Separate English/French
- Document Type: Educational Material
- Cat. No.: En154-64/2011E
- ISBN: 978-1-100-18936-9
- Size: 21.6x28 cm
- Pages: 36
- Year: 2011
- Date modified: