Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Seaway Grain Processors Inc.
(1) Name and address of proponent:
Seaway Grain Processors Inc., c/o Seaway Valley Farmers Energy Co-operative, Cornwall, ON, K6H 5R9
(2) Latitude and longitude of proposed facility:
45o 03' 00" N, 74o 42' 30" W
(3) Distance to the Canada/U.S. border:
(4) Brief description of the proposed project (major products, process, capacity, etc):
Fermentation plant - 52.4 million liter/year ethanol
(5) For combustion processes, list capacity (tonnes/year), fuel type and grade:
(6) Contact for technical and design information:
Jim Dawley, Greenstock Resources Inc., Route 5, Box 456, Carthage, MO 64836
Phone Number: (417) 358-1339
(7) Estimated annual quantities of the following pollutants released to the atmosphere (tonnes per year):
SO2 : --- PM : 13,2 NOx : 27,1 VOC : 14,4 CO : 4,8
(8) List hazardous air pollutants with emissions estimates (tonnes/year) for any hazardous pollutants with expected annual emission rates of greater than 1 tonne per year:
N/A: VOC (ethanol, gasoline, and methanol)
- Date Modified: